Here you will see students as young as 4 and 5 years old doing algebra and "advanced" math, without ever knowing it's supposed to be hard.
You are invited to learn how to use this method...



Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Come Play On Facebook Too

For those of you that come to the blog and don't see anything new for awhile go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Crewton.Ramone There's always a fun assortment of pics and posts that don't make here to this blog. I try to keep the blog mostly math instruction. Go back and look at the old posts here not just the new ones, use the search engine lately I've been getting email from people asking, "how do I..." Or "where is a post on division...?" or what have you. Search Crewton Ramone division or Crewton Ramone fractions or crewton ramone plus whatever it is. If you don't see what you want and can come up with some specifics I can make a vid for you...just contact me.

Also password is about to change again...if you have paid for a password and don't get an email with the new one let me know...


Them college loans getting to be problematic. Here are several from my main man One Stone:
Make math simple. Make it fun. Make it child's play.


These are just a very few of the things you'll see on the facebook page.  Here is a fun vid using lego to make a model of  The Antikythera Mechanism:

Some fun stuff about global warming:
New study shows half of the global warming in the USA is artificial: "The new rating method employed finds that station siting does indeed have a significant effect on temperature trends."

Then read this:
Bombshell: Koch-Funded Study Finds ‘Global Warming Is Real’, ‘On The High End’ And ‘Essentially All’ Due To Carbon Pollution

Do really think the Koch brothers and a guy who has lied before and been caught red handed lying are doing science or are they doing politics? Anyhow, there are 215 comments as I post this and mnay of them are interesting. My favorite part about those with the strongest "belief in" global warming is they can't do basic math and when I say basic math I mean algebra, calc and statistics and yet they are smug and make comments about deniers and flat earthers when I can assure you most physicists that I know won't even enter into the conversation because "it's like trying to talk about geology with Christians who think the earth was created 6000 years ago. Not worth your time." 

What is the heat index of CO2? What Percent is CO2 in the atmosphere?

Here is another fun article also read the comments: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2011/12/22/the-global-warming-myth-%E2%80%9Chumanity-causes-global-warming%E2%80%9D/


“It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed and appalled and highly and offended by it. Global Warming; it is a scam.” -Founder of The Weather Channel John Coleman.

The whole consensus thing is kind of a joke. BTW I worked briefly as a resource tech for the Solar Observatory on Haleakala. There was a time when Al Gore had me fooled too but then some solar physicists sat me down and made me do the math...there are a couple of them who are at the other end of the spectrum and are predicting a Mini Ice Age...search: "solar physicist predicts mini ice age". I am not allowed to name names or cite them due to a little non disclosure agreement I signed.

Besides global warming there's stuff about education and drugs too: STOP Mandatory Mental Screening and Drugging of our children

Ph.D. in food stamps – the rise of food stamp usage among those with advanced degrees. Record number of households on food stamps.


The point of the endeavor called Crewton Ramone's House Of Math is that the mathematics opens up a whole new world of analysis and critical thinking not available to the innumerate. It makes it easier to spot the BS you get in the news. It allows you to see through some of the lies when you can look at their data and see the flaws. For example with the hockey stick people who can do math pointed out that no matter what data imputs you entered you ALWAYS got a hockey stick...anyway the facebook page get stuff everyday from me and others to. Come join in the fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment